[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations Maggie!

debrastory at aol.com debrastory at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 18:33:34 EDT 2011

The Story Piggies and Debra send their heartiest congratulations to Maggie and Joanie on the birth of Maggie's beautiful babies!  We hope all are doing well, and we are sorry that one was stillborn.  I am sure the proud mama has her "hands" full right now, but I am also sure that she is loving every minute of it.  Give them a hug from us, and when you are able, we would love to see a pigture of them.  Wheeeeeks from Debra and The Story Piggies