[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: bothersome burrowing

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:24:36 EDT 2011

I use newspaper and hay for my herd all the time. It is quick and easy to
clean out and there is no laundry except for the cosy VetBed squares that
the older or infirm piggies have. I currently have 10 pens set up and it
takes me around an hour every morning to clean the lot. The piggies soon
learn to walk over to the side that I have cleaned, where I have put their
grass pile and they munch away whilst I clean the rest. By the time the
grass has all gone, the remainder of their home is fresh and clean, their
hideys and pipes are back in place and I have moved on to the next pen.

Love to Maggie and her babes ( and Auntie Puff too of course ).

Penny and the Piggyfriends.