[Gpdd] Health: Lazarus (misfits)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 22:13:58 EDT 2011

I am asking for good thoughts and prayers if you pray,for our dear Lazarus from
the misfits.
He will be having surgery on Thursday 9-15-11 (my dads birthday). My dad dearly
loved my guinea pigs and I would take them to visit him in his assisted living
home. My dad has passed but Dad did get to know Lazarus and got to hold him. Laz
has some very large lumps on him that  the dr said should be removed as they are
very close to his penis near his nipple. I was so hoping the lumps could be left
alone but the dr said they could interfere with internal organs and that would
not be good she said. So tomorrow  the 15th he will have them removed.  Dr said
the stitches would all be done inside so he will not have to have anything
removed later. She said he will be up and eating right after surgery. So please
say a pray for my little fellow.  He is the piggie from the misfits that has a
special friend (stuff animal) that he drags around. He is the piggie that is a
mommies baby all the way. He only lets me get him out of his cage. He is a
snuggle boy with his mommie only. He is one special boy indeed.  Will keep you
posted on him.
Jean(misfits)