[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Ariel (misfits)

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:49:38 EDT 2011

Dear Jean,

We are all so very sorry to read that Ariel has left you for the Rainbow
Bridge.

We remember when her mother, Agent Momma, was featured in the Undercover
Piggies blog and we had to guess how many babes she was carrying. We all
loved Agent Momma's sweet little stripes and hoped that her babes would look
like her.

You had such a short time with Ariel but every day was filled with love and
they were all days that she would not have had if you and Andy had not
rescued Agnes when she was in such dire need of a forever home.

R.I.P. sweet little Ariel. Our love to Agnes and Agatha, may they comfort
each other as well as you and Andy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.