[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig's 3-Year ADOPTION DAY!!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Fri Sep 16 12:21:15 EDT 2011

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Sorry this is a couple of days late, but Bertie Pig
celebrated his 3-Year Adoption Day this past Wednes,
September 14th...Wooo Hoooooo! I don't know how
old he Really is, but he is guestimated to be 5+ years
old. Well, he is still a playful, perky piggie so wheee
have barrels of Fun together. I'm working from home
everyday now, so he's never alone. On his B-Day, we
Celebrated and he opened up all his presents and whee
played Hide-n-Seek and then the 'Catch Me If You Can'
game. And later, he gobbled down some veggies during
his B-Day Feast later on. It was a Good time!

So, please join me in Wishing my BIG Bertie Boy a Very
HAPPY 3-Year ADOPTION DAY!!!
   Love 'n Wheeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to the Birthday Boy, Bertie Pig!! :D