[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc) (Baby Piggies)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:39:52 EDT 2011

Congratulations to Joanie and your mama piggie. Four black baby pigs, how
adorable!!! I think you will be able to distinguish them as time goes
on...maybe.  :)
Also the bald swirl on one of them, does not sound like ringworm to me. I
have noticed my pigs who have swirls, have like a 'bald' area in the middle
of it. I am pretty sure it is just the way the hair grows.  In fact, my
first piggie, Li'l Guy Antonio, had those bald spots in the middle of his
swirls, where he had been attacked by other boars. Yes the sweet Li'l Guy
had been bitten in the middle of each swirlon his body, so I rescued him
(from a pet shop.)
Aloha,
Ellen