[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Puff's second adoption day

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 15:51:43 EDT 2011

It's hard to believe that it was only two years ago tomorrow that I lost Hershey and took in this mischievous little rodent who is now quite the lady though she still tries to launch herself out of my chair when I hold her on my lap! She is such a sweet little girl and is very pettable now. Strangely, if I offer her parsley or cilantro (in very small portions because of the calcium content) she often rejects my offering unless I place it on the cage ceiling where she has to jump on her hidey box to get at it. Maybe it tastes better there?

Joanie