[Gpdd] MISC- Clover the foster piggie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 19:55:27 EDT 2011

I just finished giving Clover's cage a good scrub-down & he had some floor time. The H.L. is not known for their cleanliness unfortunately, so I feel much better now that his cage & supplies are nice & clean. His 1 eye had a bit of crust so I wiped it off with a damp paper towel. There was no other crusts or discharge, so I will just keep an eye on it. He was a little scared during floor time & being held, but he is not nearly as shy as they said he was. He's very curious & good natured. I weighed him, just for curiosities sake, & he's almost 4 lbs.! He's a big boy! Thanks for all the welcomes!

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty