[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, one of Maggie's baby piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 24 14:48:32 EDT 2011

Joanie, we send a big welcome to Maggie's babies.  She is so lucky that you adopted her and she had her babies with you taking such good care of her.  We send our belated condolences on the loss of one of the babies; it is always so sad when a piggie is stillborn, but we are sure the baby was welcomed at the Bridge by many new friends.  We hope the babies live long and happy lives.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan