[Gpdd] Health: Pseudomonas Infection, reply from Gary & Joanie Hess

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 25 02:54:28 EDT 2011

Hi Joanie & Gary

I appreciate your advice.  I actually suffer from pseudomonas infection and
have done since 2006.   The doctors that be could never fix it.
Consequently I suffer permanent sino-pulmonary disease, and have learned to
live with it.

Of course, that's no good for Joey is it?    I keep apply that drawing
ointment (icthammol ointment), and every couple of days that huge hole in
his back opens and out erupts more pus.     I'm worried that his distended
abdomen on the opposite side to the wound is full of pus, but it's not hard,
is very palpable, and frankly since we bought him, I think he's always been
like that.  I could be wrong though, I've been through a few pigs!   That
other side doesn't seem to worry him, and I'm praying and hoping it's just
his internal organs having been pushed out of shape because of the two major
cysts.

Please keep your fingers & toes crossed - I really need help from you guys
and lots and prayers to God too!!  I've got to have a win one time!

Best wishes

Julie and her mobHi