[Gpdd] RESCUE: CAN YOU DRIVE?

Bunsnpigs bunsnpigs at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 19:13:36 EDT 2011

HELP NEEDED FOR TRANSPORT!  Please contact ecaridaly @ yahoo.com (no spaces) if you can help. Transport info for moving some of the 150 guinea pigs rescued in California.  October 2nd transport.

>From Cari:]We're drowning in pigs down here. There are 20 sitting in high-kill shelters because everyone is so overloaded we can't get them into foster, plus babies are popping up all over now.
So we're doing a transport, this coming weekend, Oct 2. Can anyone help? We'll be sending about 25 pigs, plus some hams, a chin and a couple mice.
If you can help, please let me know where you could cover, more or less. Please feel free to include others on this email that might be available.

Judi Lainer