[Gpdd] HEALTH- Joey & Sooty

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 27 19:45:20 EDT 2011

Julie-
Hey! I'm gonna cross post this to the digest just in case you're only checking that. I'm so sorry to hear about all these problems. I have been keeping you & family & piggies in my prayers as usual & asking God to send you & piggies some guardian angels. Sounds like you need them right now.
My guess is Sooty has a burst abscess. He needs to see a vet hun. Definitely painkillers & maybe another antibiotic that he can tolerate. Also maybe special eyedrops. My foster Clover is on Tobramycin eyedrops. I don't know if squeezing it is the best idea. I know you have to get the pus out, but it may make the eye worse & cause pain. He definitely needs to see a vet. Also keep the lights dim as bright light can hurt their eyes when they are having eye issues.
I'm not quite sure what to say about Joey. That also sounds like an abscess. Again, I think the vet is your best bet.
So sorry to be writing under bad conditions. I've been going to check to see how you were doing & then saw this post so apparently not well. Hugs to you & your piggies & I'll keep praying for you. Love ya!

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish & Clover the foster pigger!~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty