[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends will be offline

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 07:51:57 EDT 2011

Hi friends,

Our Slave will be away from Piggyfriends as from Friday. Don't worry about
us piggies as we will all be in the capable hands of her son who is coming
to stay and house/pig/bird/mouse sit and water the hundreds of plants.  Any
of us needing medical care will be rushed to our wonderful Rodentologists,
who will look after us until her return. Unless she is lucky enough to find
an internet cafe where she is staying, she will be out of touch for a while.

Whilst I can still use the computer, all of us Piggyfriends want to send
wheeking good wishes for good health for all of our our small friends,
especially Clover, Joey and Sooty and any other piggy who is under the
weather.

Pandora ( spokespig for the Piggyfriends ) aka Secret Agent Avatar ( I hope
you saw my not so secret pigture with my friend Florence, aka Agent
Firenze,  on the Undercover Piggies blog yesterday ).
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/