[Gpdd] MISC- Batman, cage sizes

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 28 20:21:44 EDT 2011

Janna-I wish we could form a piggie train to Saskatchewan cause Clover would probably be a good match. He's about 4lbs. & although we don't know his exact age, I would say from 8 months -1 year old. He is very timid though. Maybe not a good match for a piggie as aggressive as Batman.
I know what you mean about cages. You should see the cage the H.L. gave me for Clover. It is way too small IMO & they didn't have any bigger ones available because of the sudden influx of animals. So I try to get him out as much as possible but he doesn't like to explore much. He's shy. Didn't have a good start in life. Just do the best you can on educating people. Maybe start a blog or Facebook page or something. Take care!

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty