[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Lynn is having an operation

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 00:08:09 EDT 2011

As a world wide group we can all gang up on Lynn's cancerous growth and
drive it to oblivion from our many directions, it wont stand a chance. We
can all send our positive energy to Lynn's spirit. She can do it and get
down to healing. They say they cant prove energy works like that but they
sure cant prove it doesn’t.  Is it ok to know when or what direction to send
our energy?  Next Friday is Lynn day. Tonight was our first candle for her
and the energy was amazing. I really believe it gets as far as it needs to
find Lynn. Sammy attended with paws on cage side standing up.
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam