[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Virgil

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 13:19:27 EDT 2012

Dear Pat,
I am so sorry that your dear sweet boy Virgil has gone to the bridge. It funny
how we all have a go to piggie when we need to cuddle a piggie, and your Virgil
sounds like he was a great go to piggie. I hope all the good memories with sweet
Virgil  will fill your sadness with happy memories. So sorry again Pat and know
that we are sending many many misfit hugs to you.
jean and the misfits

"Every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart. Every time one comes
into my life I am gifted with a piece of theirs. Eventually my heart will
become as loving as they are."