[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi & Mel

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 19:51:13 EDT 2012

Tomorrow Mimi has to go to the vets. She has been crying when she poos or pees, I'm not sure which one. She also has been drinking more then usual. Please keep her in your thought & prayers that she is ok & doesn't have kidney failure or stones or something awful. I'm very worried.
Mel is doing good. She will be going back to the H.L. on Thurs. to go up for adoption. She has come so far in the 3 months she has been with us & I'm so happy for her. I just pray she finds a loving, happy forever home where they treat her like a princess the rest of her life. She deserves it. Thanks!

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty