[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Light That Went Around the World 2012 - Part 1

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 16:05:45 EDT 2012

Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs (and others),

It is with pleasure that we give you "The 2012 Peter Gurney Memorial Candle-Light List", held on March 9th, 2012.  If you sent me an email and/or posted on the GPDD or on GuineaLynx, your location is on the list.  If I got a spelling wrong, send me an email and I'll correct it.  If you lit a candle but forgot to tell me, it is not too late.  Just send me a reply or a post to the GPDD and I'll add your location (city or town, state, and country, if not in the US).  Weeee will be preparing a world map like we did previously, so we need to get all the locations right.

In the meantime, here is this year's tribute to our departed friends, human and animal who saw our lights from the Rainbow Bridge:

AFRICA
Sierra Leone

AUSTRALIA
Croydon, Victoria