[Gpdd] MISC: Re: Happy Easter

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 00:57:39 EDT 2012

Oh Penny!

What a lovely Easter pic of Gandalf! Just loved the whole setup. Thanks so
much!

I had a busy March--work-related trips to San Francisco, England and
Colonial Williamsburg, and during my trip to England, I got to take a media tour
of Cadbury World in Bourneville! As you can imagine, I came home laden with
more chocolate than I and my friends and family can eat in one lifetime. (But
we will certainly have a good go at it.)

I also got to take a Media Preview tour of the Harry Potter Warner Brothers
Studios tour in Leavesden. If you're a Harry Potter fan, I highly recommend
it. (I was at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios
Florida last year and thought the special effects were amazing, but the tour in
England actually takes place at the studio where all the movies were filmed,
so it's more authentic!

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy