[Gpdd] MISC Pigtures of new Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:09:55 EDT 2012

There are some pigtures of the new arrivals in our Photobucket album. Look
at the first three pigtures.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/

They are not the world's best pigtures but little Angelina is too speedy to
keep still so the pigtures of her were taken in the quarantine cage, in
which they are living until Tiggywinkle fattens up a bit. Angelina's eyes
are not red - that's just the poor light indoors on a very dull and wet day
so we had to use the flash.

Tiggywinkle sat nicely on my lap for her close up. She is very calm and
just wants to eat so that she can be as big as the other piggies living
here. With her fuzzy coat, she looks much plumper than she really is.
Doesn't she look like Diarmuid and Roscoe? I love agouti piggies.

Angelina follows her around just like a baby piggy with her mother.
Tiggywinkle sometimes looks at her as if to say " Where did you come from?
I am sure that you are not mine"  but they get on very well together.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.