[Gpdd] Misc: welcome Piggyfriends new girls

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 14:32:30 EDT 2012

Aww Penny your two new piggy friends are darling! Angelina looks like our Agent
Momma!

they could be sisters!  ANd your little Tiggywinkle is just as sweet as can be.
A big welcome to those girls! Just got back from a visit with my son that lives
in AZ.  Such nice weather there and such pretty flowers everywhere. I am one
tired slave. Andy kept the fort down.. He did a amazing job as always.. And our
sweet Alice is doing good. She is a fighter. She is still horrible thin, but hey
she is eating, drinking and potting. I cant ask for more. She is a sweet frail
girl. But she now has a sparkle in her eyes. ITs amazing to see such a sweet
sick girl turning it around.
Its amazing what love can do.  Hope all had a happy Easter. Greg(my son) did
take me to the PiggyPoo  rescue in AZ. they had 50 piggies there up for
adoption.. WOW I wanted to take them all home too.

One tired slave,
Jean and the many misfits