[Gpdd] MISC: This & That

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Apr 9 14:44:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I Am *very* behind on the digest so am going to respond as I read them in order to cut down on the number of posts here.  Hope you all had a lovely Easter.

Hi Penny,

I was so outraged and dismayed to read your post about the 2 abandoned piggies.  I do hope something is done about the thoughtless owners!  I am behind on the digest but as I read the next few issues, I hope to hear much more about your 2 new girlsies, as I call mine.  Congratulations on the good news.  I know they will have a wonderful forever home with you.

We would like to wish Spooky a belated happy birthday and hope he had a very special piggy kind of day!

Pat, I was so very sorry to hear about your sad loss of your boy, Virgil.  It does sound as If you gave him loving, excellent care right up until the very end and it also sounds as if he went peacefully with a tummy full of his favorite goodies.  We will send up piggy and human prayers for you as you adjust to the loss of Virgil.  May God bless you and grant you peace and acceptance soon so you can remember him with fond memories and smiles instead of pain and tears.

Jaime, I hope Mimi is on the mend.  I am very behind on the digest but I am sure I will hear more about her in the next few that I read.  Best wishes to you on her and we will keep our paws and fingers crossed for her.

I am so glad to hear that Mel is doing so much better.  It is a tribute to you and your fine, loving care that she is able to go now and find a forever home.  God bless you for caring so much.

Penny, I just read the digest with your new girls' names.  I love them and yes, I am familiar with the Beatrice Potter books.  Sounds like perfect choices to me!  J

I think I'm all caught up now.  Big hoorays for Mimi that her condition is not so serious as first neared.  I am going to sit down now and try to write an update about Eve and Callie and post it separately.  J