[Gpdd] SILLY: A plea for help

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Apr 10 16:26:42 EDT 2012

hello guinea pig people,

My name is Callie.  Me and my little sister, Eve came here to GA to start a new life and to of course, make our new slave's life much better and happier.  We need your help though.  Could one of you please have a talk with our Mommy slave?  Mommy has been trying to get us to come to her in the cage and to take treats from her hand while we are still in the cage.  I started doing it last week because I am a big, brave pig.  Eve, on the other hand, is a big old scaredy pig and runs from everything!  Well, today, Mommy came in as usual, to try to feed us some parsley.  Me and Eve was both chilling out in the sack at the time.  So, as soon as I heard Mommy tapping the treat plate, I ran right over and grabbed the biggest piece of parsley.  Mommy kept tapping the plate and after a minute or two, old scaredy pig Eve slowly started to walk to where Mommy's hand and the plate were.  But then, just as Eve reached out her head to take a piece of parsley, Mommy all of a sudden shouted "Choo!" really, really loud! Her hand axidentally touched Eve, who of course, squeaked and ran away.  I think she thought Mommy was saying "Shoo", so she ran away.  I must admit, it was kind of scary but I came right back to the parsley after Mommy quieted down.  But poor Eve!  She went into our sack head first and wouldn't come out!  After I finished eating as much parsley as I could, I joined her in the sack and tried to have a piggy to piggy talk with her and tell her Mommy wasn't really yelling at us, that it was the noise she makes when something is tickling her nose.  But then, just as she was calming down, here came Mommy with the giant growly monster she calls a vakume.  It went all around our room and we was afraid it was going to eat us up!   We tried to scare it off by saying Brrrrr very loud but it didn't seem to be afraid of us at all!  I Think Mommy finally killed it 'cause it stopped growling and Mommy put it back in it's cage.  Whew!  What a day we have had.  Somebody's got to have a serious talk with her.  I don't know how much more help I can be if she is going to keep scaring us. . . uhm, I mean scaring Eve like this.  Thank you very much.

Most sincerely,

A very grown up (and not scared of nothin') piggy girl, Callie