[Gpdd] PICTURES: Update on Eve and Callie

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Apr 12 19:06:04 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I *think* I did this right and am hoping you will see 2 pics at this page:

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t514/GeorgiaLady/Piggy%20Kisses/

The girls are finally getting along with having together lap time with a few flare ups here and there.  Unfortunately, I am the one who ends up getting the teeth marks!  LOL  As you can see, both girls are growing steadily with Callie well in the lead.  She is gonna' be one big girl!

Hugs and whisker kisses, Lynn, Eve & Callie with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories