[Gpdd] MISC: The boys are friends but not cage mates!

Janna Willard janna.willard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:10:55 EDT 2012

Batman is a teddy. I never had one before I adopted him, and I LOVE petting
him and feeling all that soft fuzzy hair! :)

And yes, Bubble is really smart, I was surprised how smart he is! I want to
start doing guinea pig agility training, and I think he'll either catch on
really quickly or decide he won't partake (you know, kind of like how cats
are either so smart they'll learn tricks or so smart they won't deign to
look at you when you try training them).

Thanks for the compliments on the photos! I try to only upload the good
ones to Flickr - there are always bad ones, my boys are often in motion!

-Janna, Batman, Bubble, Squeak, Roy the cat, and Juniper the husband

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." Karen
Cushman