[Gpdd] MISC: The boys are friends but not cage mates!

Janna Willard janna.willard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:02:48 EDT 2012

That is really neat, Sandy!

Here is the site I found that talks about how to do guinea pig agility:
http://www.guineapigagility.com/  I think my boys will be able to learn
some of those things very easily, especially Bubble! I will have to wait
until I've built some of the things, of course. The site is very good and
talks about how to make sure the obstacles are all suited to and safe for
the guinea pigs. I am hoping to combine "leading" with rewarding them for
specific natural behaviours. I know a lot about teaching new behaviours as
I used to work with autistic children. I have always wanted to try to teach
my guinea pigs to do things; when I found out this existed, I was really
excited!

-Janna

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." Karen
Cushman