[Gpdd] Misc: catching up

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 21:01:27 EDT 2012

I'm always sorry to hear of all the piggy passings.  I'm, also, glad to hear of all the adoptions. I love seeing all the new pictures.
I especially liked Bertie Pig's Easter picture.
I fell & broke my ankle Thursday night before Easter.   I had a plate & screws put in this Wednesday.  I've been in much pain. My Mom stayed with me & took care of all the animals while my husband worked in another state.
At least, I got caught up on the digest while in bed propped up on pillows.

Dawnda & Blackberry
Sent from my iPhone