[Gpdd] Announcement; Blog Donation Update

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 07:33:29 EDT 2012

Hi Guys we would like to say thank you to everyone who bought a calendar or who voted for a rescue to win the donation.

For those of you who don't know Glynneath Guinea Pig Rescue won the vote for more information about them click link http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/glynneath-guinea-pig-rescue.html

With your help we managed to raise 147 euros click link to see how the rescue has spent the money.
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

Mieke has kindly volunteered to do another calendar for rescue next year, we just need to know if you guys are interested and would support us again.

Thanks again M + Mieke

PS Jaime how did your shelter get on in the April vote we cross posted everywhere we could think of and voted everyday.

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas