[Gpdd] MISC: The Great clipping of the claws

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Apr 23 20:49:10 EDT 2012

Thank you Jaime.  :)  I called my vet that I use for their regular care and
they charge $18/pig.  I called a couple of other vets who wanted anywhere
from $12 - $14/pig.  As it turns out, the shelter where I adopted Eve &
Callie has a volunteer in my area who is willing to come by my house and
help with the clipping.   Yay!  :)  She will be here Wednesday.  Oh, and
BTW, thankfully, both girls have clear claws.  My sweet Sammy had 1 black
nail, which I thought was too cute.
Lynn