[Gpdd] Announce Birthday

Sherri Woodruff sherriwoodruff at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:36:57 EDT 2012

Greetings from Belleville, IL I am a long time lurker always enjoy reading stories of  piggie adventures and medical adivse.  I am proud to announce a very belated birthday to one of my own Cricket turned, drum roll please 7 yes 7 years old on Monday April 16, 2012.  Cricket is one of a few of my piggies that I know her actual Birthday, this grand ole lady is one of three currently living in my home, she has outlived her husband  Scooter, her four children and now two of her 4 grandchildren.  Cricket got her name because in her younger days she would wheek non-stop and my daughter made the comment "she is worse than the crickets outside!".  Sherri in Belleville