[Gpdd] Misc: Cricket's Bday

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 14:55:17 EDT 2012

Hello Sherri,
A great big birthday wish is sent from all the misfits. (and that's a
lot!)  Seven is a wonderful special age for sure. We have several pigs here that
are past five. Our dearest Ned who was one of the first two misfits is five. And
our dear sweet Annie is as well.  I am sure  you had a wonderful day little lady
Cricket. We love her name and its neat how she got it as well.
Do you have anymore pigs right now as well?  We sure hope to hear more stories
of little Cricket.  Happy Birthday to you again Cricket.
Jean (many misfits)