[Gpdd] HEALTH: gassy pigs?

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 20:24:08 EDT 2012

I think from your description they were snatching cecals, so maybe their
cecals  smell bad.  I don't know as I have lost my sense of smell and I've
never seen a cecal.  Otherwise it's probably normal  gas or maybe their gas
is smellier than your average pig as they are still new to living properly
and therefore to digesting healthy foods. If their poos are well formed and
good texture and there is no sign of distress, pain, or dampness from a UTI
then probably all is well as they are taking their cecals.
Happy slavehood
Sandy