[Gpdd] MISC: Piggies at the cdadmpground

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Apr 30 16:13:35 EDT 2012

I wrote a  post yesterday about our camping trip but it never showed up, nor did my daily digest.  Hmmm.  At any rate, we have gone camping in our trailer up in the mountains and we brought the girls along in their travel cage, which is pretty large.  I have them at 1 end of the camper, set up on the double bed with screen windows around the which can be closed if breezy.  There is a canvas ceiling so no sun will touch them.  We alswo have an air conditioner in the center of the ceiling that can be turned on if it gets too warm.  What tickles me is they started squealing at me today as I was putting thins away.  Clothes, food, beverages and it dawned on me that they had figured out which door is the fridge door into which their veggies went!  LOL  Every time I open that door to put something cold in there, the squeals commence.  Man, these guys are smart!  I have been hearing them practicing campfire songs and there has been a lot of very suspicious whispering, so don't be surprised if a new adventure is forthcoming.
Hugs and whisker kisses from the mountains of GA,
Lynn, Earl, Penny the guide dog, Eve & Callie with Samantha & Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memorties.