[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Tundra, SILLY: Guinea pig in art show

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 19:19:33 EDT 2012

First of all, Tundra and I think all the GPDD'ers for the wonderfully warm welcome! Tundra is still trying to figure out what he likes for snacks. I think he likes the "green spaghetti" (aka grass) the best, but apple, carrot, and lettuce are all in the running for second. We still have to try pear, broccoli, and clover.

Secondly, I agree with Penny -  that sure DOES look like a guinea pig in the painting!

Hope everyone and every pig is doing well. I am just soooo grateful I have been fortunate enough to be a slave again.

Carol and Tundra