[Gpdd] HEALTH: Velvet bled again last night

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 14:27:05 EDT 2012

My dear Glynis,  I am so sorry our girl is bleeding. Did it stop? Was there
very much? I am also sorry the vet is out. I hope she has been comfortable
since? Our paws are crossed and whee send healing wheeks. I know the
reproductive system only shares a small bit of real estate with the her
urinary tract. Was she also checked for stones?  Maybe all the attention
went straight to the mass she expelled.  I know this is a stretch but a
stone seems so simple compared to her other problem.  Please let us know.
Whee love you all so much. Sandy, Sammy, and AR.