[Gpdd] MISC- Bunny "rescue"

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 9 20:54:46 EDT 2012

I'm really upset & just had to share this with fellow animal lovers. I was reading my latest newsletter from PETA & read about a bust they made on a rabbit "rescue":
http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/2012/08/08/victory-peta-prompts-rabbits-rescue.aspx?utm_campaign=0812%20Bunny%20Magic%20Victory%20Blog&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News
This is the same place the Humane League sent my one foster rabbit to after I took her back beacause she had behavior problems & needed more help before she could be adopted. Supposedly she was adopted from this place awhile back. I hope so. It breaks my heart to think of everything she went thru & then to be sent to a place like that. I just had to share. Thanks.
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty