[Gpdd] HEALTH: Healthy herbs

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 18:24:10 EDT 2012

My girls love cilantro (coriander plant), although they initially sniff it and back off, offended. If I make it "run away from them," they'll chase it down and eat it ruthlessly. They also enjoy basil leaves and stems. I'm not sure of the flower buds so I pinch them off. Is parsley one of those greens that have too much of what causes stones? I know The Beautifuls (They insist that is their corporate name) like both kinds, Italian and curly leaf. They enjoy bits of broccoli and zuchini and cukes and watermelon, too. I'd love to hear more suggestions as to what's safe. We have some very experienced slaves amongst us who can be of help to both of us.

Joanie and

The Beautifuls