[Gpdd] HEALTH: Healthy herbs

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 20:25:59 EDT 2012

I grow parsley for Mimi in my garden in the summer. It's the curly leafed kind, but I hear they like both. I don't give it to her all the time because it's high in oxalic acid which I believe can contribute to stones. She likes the cucumbers I grow too. She likes pretty much every fruit & veggie I've ever given her except peppers. She absolutley hates them & will run away if she smells one. I was laughing out loud at the thought of you making cilantro "run away" & them chasing it! =)
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty