[Gpdd] [Health] Ghirardelli (and welcome Godiva)

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:37:15 EDT 2012

A proper big piggy welcome to new girl, Godiva, from all of the
Piggyfriends ( and me ). It is such a shame that your best efforts to find
Ghirardelli a companion did not work out despite such a promising start. It
could be that further down the line another attempt at an intro might prove
successful once Ghirardelli has recovered so don't give up.

I like the name Godiva. One of my sons went to University in Coventry, the
city in which Lady Godiva performed her famous ride and there is a statue
of her in the city centre.

We all have our paws crossed for Ghirardelli and hope that the worries
about an abscess prove unfounded. My very elderly Halloween had an abscess
recently but, thankfully, it has cleared up now.

All the best for Ghirardelli.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.