[Gpdd] Announcement; Welcome May and Quintin

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 09:26:32 EDT 2012

As you may have guessed we are behind with our digests and catching up in one go.

Welcome May and Quintin, Mummy denies being old enough to remember the husband and wife you refer to but she has admitted to seeing saucy postcards featuring them.

We have also been bathed with the Vet Sect Repel recently but only coz we can be mucky boys, we hope your unwanted visitors have now gone and that you are enjoying your new home.

Spooky and Hector

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas