[Gpdd] MISC More pigtures - Quintin and May

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:07:16 EDT 2012

Now I have added some pigtures of Quintin and May,

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/

Quintin posed beautifully but May went everywhere. She was determined to
wedge herself into a narrow gap much too small for her girth, while Quintin
just sat and watched. I am sure that he was laughing at her antics. I have
more pigtures of her rear end than her front but these few are the best.

As an Alpaca, her coat should hang over her eyes like a curly Peruvian but
I had to remove an awful lot of tangles. It does mean that you can see her
little face properly. She does not have red eyes - that's just the camera.
I wanted to take them outside for pigtures but the grass was damp and May
would probably have tried to jump off the garden bench that I use for many
of my pigtures.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.