[Gpdd] HEALTH: piggie teeth, Ghiradelli, Barney, and Joanie's friend's piggie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 13:29:29 EDT 2012

ME, how did Ghirardelli's dental surgery go?  We hope she is much better
now, though you might have to cut her food into small pieces for a
while.  Our Tumbleweed had to have dental surgery, so we have definitely
been through it.

Anneli, how are Barney's teeth?  We will say that, yes, generally front
teeth grow back, though when Tumbleweed lost a front tooth (we never
knew why), it grew back oddly, hence the need for surgery.  We certainly
hope Barney's will grow back just fine, and we don't want to worry you,
just want to tell you to keep an eye on it.

Joanie, we hope your friend's piggie will be OK and that your friend
will be able to get the buccal pad separators very soon.

Best wishes to all piggies.

Cindy and Ethan