[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to the newest PF's

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Aug 20 22:14:44 EDT 2012

Dear Penny i'm so sorry love my email's were playing up last week!
I have just cleaned out my emails (they ended up coming in by 3 times!
eeek)

Whee are delighted to see there is three gorgeous new PiggyFriends :-)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS to Candy, Quintin and May whee hope to meet you guys
soon,
whee know you've come to a wonderful forever home, you'll have lots of
friends to play with and
a lovely slave who'll feed you yummy foods and give you lots of
snuggles.

Loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx