[Gpdd] HEALTH: Velvet Update & Onyx

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Aug 20 23:35:21 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Well Velvet is STILL wheeking when peeing :-(
I have her on baytril 0.45ml twice daily, 2 drops metacam morning and
night, she's on
probiotics and i have her on pearl barley water.
Her assessment is this friday, i'm going to tell Brendan that it's not
working at this stage,
i'm feeling so sorry for her.
She does respond well to the pearl barley water, after having that she
doesn't wheek for a wee or two!

Onyx (cross paws please) is now not having critical care anymore, she is
eating very well, i do still give her some
probiotics tho and will continue for another week i think.  This means
it's virtually 6mths since she started to have problems...... lots of
patience, many many tears later she is eating her chard/silverbeet and
basically anything else she
wants too.  I'm still on eagle watch for her tummy tho.

Whee want to send loving wheeeeeeeks and hugs and loves to everypig and
everyone XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx