[Gpdd] MISC: To wheek or not to wheek, that's my question.

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Sun Aug 26 23:36:13 EDT 2012

Hi Carol,
My Bertie Pig never used to wheeek when his sister, Princess Snowflake
was alive. She pretty much did all the wheekin' for the both of them. She's
been at the Bridge for almost 2 years now, and B-Pig has since become a
wheeker. I thought he was never going to wheeek, but I was wrong. When
he wants something, he wheeeks. He's not an excessive wheeker or anything
like that, but he does wheeeek, especially if he smells green pepper on my
fingers. I'm not an expert but I think that all piggies have the innate ability
to wheeek, but sometimes they just choose not to for whatever reason. I'm
sure once Tundra gets more comfortable and settled in that his wheeker
will start working and then you won't be able to shut him up. :)

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to the Celebpig, Bertie Pig (3rd Place Winner for being
                an Irresistible Pig in CRITTERS USA 2013)!!!