[Gpdd] MISC: Thanks for all the wheeking info

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 12:50:05 EDT 2012

Dear slaves and pigs,

Thank you very much for all of your input. In all the time I have had guinea pigs, I never had an individual one I was aware of that didn't wheek for food, attention, hay, etc., so I was concerned for my newest boy, Tundra.

I guess it just depends on the pig. I am just glad to know it is not that uncommon and there is no reason for concern. Thank you all.

Carol and Tundra (Hey mom, I don't need to wheek at you - all I have to do is stare....)