[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc) (Piggie Laundry: keep to minimum)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 09:56:31 EDT 2012

Thank you Penny for giving me the idea of using hay and newspaper for bedding

I am having a hard time with my laptop just now, things keep getting deleted...so I will try to be brief.
I like some vet bed, one or two hand towels, some fleece, and a nice fleece hut or hidey from Jen's, or Sewing 4 a Cause. But all in all, newspaper and hay is the way to go, and changed every day is soft and fresh. I order KMS hayloft hay.

I know I have brought up piggie laundry before, but I have 10 pigs (again). I am fanatical, and do always use bleach. but hay is great, and I usually will clean out the whole cage each day anyway, but now I will be just paying mostly for hay, and not the triple task of washing piggie laundry--tons of it--every wheeek!  minimal, please!

Aloha,
Ellen