[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Birthday Memoir

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 10:23:37 EST 2012

Dear Dear Onyx,  I am so sorry for your grief and I will hold you tight till
you feel a bit better.  Since you know you will see Friday one day its OK to
relax and enjoy your days with us now.  I know that his birthday is the
hardest day.  Maybe you an Lady Velvet could make some hay cakes an invite a
few frinds, good piggie talk, a bit of carrot sherry and you will feel
better, I promise.  Also u know we all loved him too and miss him and luv u
an yur sis and mum so life is as gud as it gets without Friday,
Yur frin for life Sammy (an AR