[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: new friend for Ethan

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 16:39:47 EST 2012

Finally we have adopted a new friend for Ethan.  I am very happy to
introduce Eddie, who is a few weeks old and came from a rescue.  Eddie
is a crested tri-color short-haired gp, with dark brown, white, and
caramel colors.

Ethan met five piggies, and the lady at the rescue felt he got along
best with the first, although I was proud that he seemed to like each
pig he met.

Eddie has become very vocal and now is taking food from our hands
instead of running off.  He loves all of the cozies and such in their
house and is so fast that we often have no idea where he has ended up.
Ethan is so pleased to have a brother again.  He looks so much more
relaxed now and eats his food with more gusto.  Occasionally they have
laptime together, and Eddie likes to try to get under Ethan.  Ethan is
starting to accept this.  LOL.

Eddie likes most foods he has encountered, although sometimes he enjoys
grabbing a piece of food whether he plans to eat it or not!  We are very
pleased that he is now a member of our family.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie