[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tundra updates

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 20:29:49 EST 2012

Hi slaves and owners,

First, I haven't received a digest for the last 3 days....?

Second, Tundra updates: He seems to be doing very well! Yeah! He has been getting bathed/soaked once or twice a day, bedding change every day, and taking his meds every day. He's getting around pretty well considering he is literally draggin his back legs. He has been getting .1 ml of meloxicam once a day and .2 ml of tramadol twice a day. I am very pleasantly surprised because his overall personality has not changed at all - he still bites my chin when he's annoyed.

THank you everyone for all of your help, suggestions, and encouragement. THis slave is very grateful.

Carol and Tundra